Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Another day

 It's been crazy at my place. My son and daughter-inlaw and grandkids are living with us until their house is repaired. My mom is in the hospital and my hubby had eye surgery. See, crazy. It's been a long time since there have been kids living with me. My grandson is 5 and my granddaughter is 13. Quite a change.

It's been pretty good. It's nice to have 2 of my 4 grandkids here. The 5-year-old is full of energy and he never stops talking. LOL

My mom has Alzheimer's and fell at her group home. They tested her for Covid at the hospital and sure enough, she's positive. She's asymptomatic. Aside from not being able to remember or recognize people she's violent and verbally abusive. She's 91 and very frail. It's hard seeing my mom like that.

I've been revamping my website. It was time for a change. I haven't updated it for a long time. It's giving me a bit of difficulty with the layers, which is frustrating. 

I've been toying around with three of the stories I wrote a long time ago. I haven't decided which one to stick with yet. One is a story I wrote eight years ago and isn't paranormal or romance. It's about a teenage boy wanting to impress his disapproving father by killing a family. The story takes the reader on a rollercoaster of a ride as the boy tries to run from the cops. The boy has mental problems including hearing voices. It's mind-bending. The other is a paranormal, non-romance about a succubus killing men. There is a division in the police department called SID. Supernatural Investigation Division, that strictly work by finding and taking care of paranormal and supernatural being who are breaking the law. And the third is about a young woman working as a stripper that is suddenly swept into a bizarre world where a manimal is trying to kill her. She jumps back and forth between reality and nonreality. 

Maybe you can tell me which one to focus on.

Well, that's my babble for today. See you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire of the Gods

 The Hand of the Gods has held all those who survived the Battle of Grandfather Mountain. Now, another has been born under the Fire of the G...