Wednesday, April 12, 2023

I love scares

 I love scary movies. The scarier the better. I'm not big on the Blood and Gore movies. Most of the hack-and-slash movies really don't have much of a plot. At least that's my opinion. The best kind of movie for me is paranormal. Ghosts, demon possessions, evil spirits. One of my favourite movies is the remake of House on Haunted Hill. I love the twists and turns, the jump factor. Jump scares are the best. Call me crazy-most people do- but I love to be scared. Jump scares rev up my adrenaline, and make my heart beat just a bit faster. 

Another of my fav's is Sinister. Damn, that has some awesome jump scares. It keeps the viewer on the edge of their seat. If you've never seen it, here is a link to the trailer. Sinister
There are some scenes where I actually had to turn away from the tv. 

If you've never seen the Hell House series, it's a must-see. Hell House  All three are scary as hell, pun intended.

So as you can tell I like scary shit. So much so that most of my stories are paranormal, with a dose of romance. 

Here is a list of my novels.

The Darkness Series

The Demon Series

The Passion Series

Lost Souls series.

1 Nightstand series

Well, that's all for now.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fowl Play

 It's all fun and games until your goose gets cooked. Fowl Play The Maddy Whitman Mystery Series Book 1 by Carla Howatt and Moni...